If you want to hire developers, initially you need to learn all the subtleties of creating the project you are interested in. Without understanding what it is all about, it will be difficult to find experienced specialists.
Advantages of mobile applications for startups
First of all, it should be noted the possibility of quick presentation of the company on the market; an effective way to sell goods and services: the opportunity to get direct feedback on the service or product; the owner’s ability to automate internal business processes, collection of statistics.
How to find a good app developer
- An experienced app developer should provide a detailed plan of the stages of work.
- The first is the idea of the project. The developer should conduct business expertise, provide detailed consultations with the client and, if necessary, refine the idea, taking into account the wishes of the client and the needs of its target audience.
- Next, the evaluation of the project. It should be a detailed description of all the stages of work and the cost of each of them.
- The third stage is the creation of a prototype. A prototype is an opportunity to get acquainted with the functionality of the future application. You can make adjustments if necessary.
- Then the application developer moves on to the creation of a design solution for all the screens and individual elements. Their task is to develop clear and user-friendly graphics.
- The backlog and the development contract are the next step. You have to meet with the product designer to discuss all the important details of the project. When the project is approved, the contract is signed.
- The last step is planning the sprint. Once the sprint is approved, the developer proceeds to the next step. This will continue until your project is completed.
What does it say about the professionalism of the developer
If you want to find a mobile app developer, you need to study the work portfolio beforehand. It should consist of at least 5-7 implemented projects.
The developer must have an impeccable reputation and positive feedback from clients. If there are negative reviews, find out why the developer has received, because the reasons may be different. It’s one thing if the developer didn’t do a good job, but it’s another thing when a client unfairly put a “minus”.
Pay attention to the interview process. This stage of development is important, so the developer should give you as much time as necessary to agree on all the details. You also need to clearly define the objectives of the project, the target audience, identify the main competitors. Detailed information will help you decide on the future functionality of the application.
Inquire whether the developers conduct competitor analysis. This is a great opportunity to identify the weaknesses and strengths of your competitors. This way developers can avoid their mistakes when creating a mobile app. It is ideal if they can offer you “features” that will distinguish you from your competitors and attract the attention of your target audience.